We are delighted to announce that abstract submissions for the MWF Centenary Conference are now open!
Abstracts for poster presentations only are requested relating to the conference title “100 years of Medical Women: Past, Present and Future" or on one of the following categories:
1. Audit and Quality Improvement
2. Personal Experience
Selected poster abstracts are to be displayed at our events on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th May 2017.
- Statement: MWF Supports Junior Doctors' Concerns
- Mandatory Gender Pay Gap Reporting - Public Sector Employers: Government Consultation
- Dr Clarissa Fabre Elected President-Elect of MWIA
- Submit an Abstract for the MWF Autumn Conference in London
- Latest Statement on the Junior Doctor Contract
- Equality Watchdog Warns Junior Doctors' Contract Could be Illegal
- MWF Centenary Events - Register Your Interest
- Letter to Jeremy Hunt
- MWF Response to Equality Impact Assessment
- New Gender Pay Gap Report from the Women and Equalities Committee