The current editor of Medical Woman, comes to the end of her three year term in May 2017 and we are looking for candidates to apply to fill this position. Medical Woman is MWF's journal which is produced twice yearly and distributed to all MWF members. The term of office is three years, renewable for another three years.
This role is open to all members who are qualified doctors, from foundation to consultant level. Retired members and students are not eligible to apply for this position.
The full job description can be downloaded here.
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Statement: MWF Supports Junior Doctors' Concerns
- Mandatory Gender Pay Gap Reporting - Public Sector Employers: Government Consultation
- Dr Clarissa Fabre Elected President-Elect of MWIA
- Submit an Abstract for the MWF Autumn Conference in London
- Latest Statement on the Junior Doctor Contract
- Equality Watchdog Warns Junior Doctors' Contract Could be Illegal
- MWF Centenary Events - Register Your Interest
- Letter to Jeremy Hunt
- MWF Response to Equality Impact Assessment
- New Gender Pay Gap Report from the Women and Equalities Committee