The Government is calling for responses from public sector employers to their consultation on the gender pay gap. You can read the consultation guidance document here.
The document outlines the measures the government is introducing to get employers to report on the gender pay gap, how these reporting requirements work in the public sector, and questions on how they intend to approach it.
- Dr Clarissa Fabre Elected President-Elect of MWIA
- Submit an Abstract for the MWF Autumn Conference in London
- Latest Statement on the Junior Doctor Contract
- Equality Watchdog Warns Junior Doctors' Contract Could be Illegal
- MWF Centenary Events - Register Your Interest
- Letter to Jeremy Hunt
- MWF Response to Equality Impact Assessment
- New Gender Pay Gap Report from the Women and Equalities Committee
- UPDATE: Response from NHS Employers
- MWF Statement on the Junior Doctor Contract