When: Friday 5th November from 10:00am-4:00pm
You are invited to join us at the MWF Autumn Conference 2021.
We will be hearing from:
- Dr Grace Spence Green on Experience of Disability as a Medical Student
- Professor Neena Modi
- Dr Andrew Mowat on Refugee Doctors
- Dr Lucy Henshall on Managing Wellbeing
- Dr Elinor Cleghorn on Unwell Women – the history of women in medicine and how women’s bodies have been treated
This year the council meeting will take place on the 14th of October from 9am – 11am.
To book your place at the MWF Autumn Conference 2021, please use our online booking form below.
Friday 5th November from 10:00am-4:00pm
* Online registration closes Thursday 4th November 2021 at midnight
* Kindly note that student places are capped, we advise early registration