Attend this event to gain an insight into current leadership in medicine, with a particular focus gender inequalities. This event is run in association with the Royal Society of Medicine, and will take place at Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole St, Marylebone, London, W1G 0AE.
Join this event to hear from highly successful women spanning a variety of medical disciplines discuss first-hand experience of how to progress through the stages of leadership in the NHS and share tips on how to get started. There will also be a key note lecture from Dame Clare Gerada, President of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
Attendees will be able to:
- Be aware of key issues in leadership
- Appreciate the benefit of working well in teams
- Understand how others have developed their leadership styles over many years – and how this can be counterproductive
- Professor Dame Clare Gerada
- Professor Averil Mansfield CBE
- Professor Scarlett McNally
- Professor Henrietta Bowden-Jones OBE
- Dr Amrit Sachar
To register for the event, please visit the RSM website by clicking here.