MWF and the BMA (British Medical Association) invite you to attend a panel discussion where we will be engaging with leaders in the healthcare sector to discuss what needs to be done to achieve gender equality in medicine.
- Professor Dame Jane Dacre, chair of the gender pay gap in medicine review
- Professor Carol Woodhams, research lead
- Danny Mortimer, chief executive of NHS Employers
- Professor Farah Bhatti, MWF’s Welsh chair and chair of the Royal College of Surgeons’ Women in Surgery
- Dr Mary Anne Burrow, BMA Scottish council member