Spring Conference 2021
You are invited to join us at the MWF Spring Conference 2021 on the 28th of May 2021 10am - 4pm.
Our spring conference title for this year is Working in a World of Inequalities
We will be hearing from:
- Marion Sharples from the Women’s Budget Group on “Creating a Caring Economy”
- Dr Heidi Mounsey and Dr Clare Devlin from the Medical Protection Society on "Legality and COVID-19"
- Dr Annabel Sowemimo from Decolonising Contraception on “Why we need to decolonise healthcare."
- Dr Kate Nambiar on “Healthcare Equality for Transgender People”
- Dr Joanna Semlyen on “LGBTQ+ Health inequalities”
*** This Conference is CPD Accredited
To book your place at the MWF Spring Conference 2021, please use our online booking form