Spring Conference 2021
You are invited to join us at the MWF Spring Conference 2021.
Our spring conference title for this year is Working in a World of Inequalities
We will be hearing from:
- Marion Sharples from the Women’s Budget Group on “Creating a Caring Economy”
- Dr Heidi Mounsey and Dr Clare Devlin from the Medical Protection Society on "Legality and COVID-19"
- Dr Annabel Sowemimo from Decolonising Contraception on “Decolonising Medicine”
- Dr Kate Nambiar on “Healthcare Equality for Transgender People”
- Dr Joanna Semlyen on “LGBTQ+ Health inequalities”
This year the Annual AGM and council meeting will take place on the 29th of April 2021 from 2pm – 5pm.
To book your place at the MWF Spring Conference 2021, please use our online booking form
Call for Oral Abstracts
The Medical Women’s Federation (MWF) invites the submission of Abstracts for presentation at its Spring conference 2021. The MWF is committed to creating a platform for inspiring medical minds to meet, stimulate new thinking and extend professional relationships. The title of this year’s conference is “Working in a World of Inequalities”, which will be held virtually, on the 28th of May 2021.
Abstracts related to our conference theme are greatly encouraged. MWF is keen to encourage submissions from all interested.
Submission deadline: 2nd May 2021
Before submitting an abstract, please read the submission guidelines below.
You do not need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance of your submission, registration is required.
The oral abstracts provided should be based on this year’s conference title ‘Working in a World of Inequalities’.
- Oral Abstracts will be 10 minutes long.
- Oral Abstracts submission to include a Short abstract summary (max 300 words) and a Two-page PowerPoint summary
- Those whose abstracts are selected will be required to submit all authors names and sign off for submission
- Each abstract submitted should be submitted as a single entry