MWF Spring Conference 2024
The Medical Women’s Federation (MWF) invites the submission of Oral abstracts and Poster abstracts for presentation at its Spring conference. The MWF is committed to creating a platform for inspiring medical minds to meet, stimulate new thinking and extend professional relationships. The title of this year’s conference is “Innovation and Leadership in Challenging Times”, which will be held on the 10th May 2024 in Cambridge.
Oral Abstracts related to our conference theme are greatly encouraged.
A wide range of poster abstracts requested on topics related to the conference theme, women’s careers and health are greatly encouraged.
Kindly ensure that you specify which format you are submitting for. MWF is keen to encourage submissions from all interested. Please note, presenters must be available to attend the Spring Conference in person on the 10th May 2024.
Submission deadline: 28th February 2024 at midnight (Please note, we have extended this)
Before submitting an abstract, please read the submission guidelines below:
You do not need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance of your submission, registration is required.
Oral Abstracts are requested on the conference title "Innovation and Leadership in Challenging Times”
- Abstract presentations will be 10 minutes long. Following all presentations, there will be an additional 5 mins given to field any questions from the audience.
- Abstracts submission must include a short abstract summary (max 250 words)
- Click here to download an oral abstract form
Poster abstracts are requested on topics related to the conference theme, women’s careers and health.
For all poster abstracts:
- Accepted posters will be asked to produce a poster for display at the conference
- Those who submit and are accepted to display their posters would be required to be submit the following
- To submit all authors names and sign off for submission
- Each poster submitted should be submitted as a single entry
- Each submission is to include a short abstract summary (maximum 250 words)
- Click here to download a poster abstract form